For the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, the Iconic Executive Car Offers More Than Ever
Encompassing over a dozen available models--not mention available packages and options--the wide-ranging Mercedes-Benz E-Class sits squarely in the middle of the new luxury vehicle lineup, offering a style more advanced than the classic C-Class but more prudent than the lavish S-Class. And, with your choice of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan, coupe, cabriolet, or wagon, you can enjoy premium performance in Charlotte, Huntersville, Hickory, Concord or Salisbury, NC in one of many forms.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedans offer you both capability and efficiency with advanced functionality. Choose BlueTEC, with legendary twin-turbo diesel power, for heavy torque and impressive fuel economy. Or, choose the biturbo V6 engine for an extra kick of thrilling performance. If you demand a more versatile and spacious midsize car--that doesn't give in to the bad habits of a typical caravan--the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon allows for a perfect symphony of practical convenience and classic luxury. Seat seven passengers comfortably, or store up to 57.4 cubic feet of cargo.
For unparalleled style and sport, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe boasts aggressively sculpted lines, comfortable seating for four, spirited V6 power, and available 4MATIC® all-wheel drive; and, with a well-equipped interior stocked with premium materials and technology, this may just be the best thing with two doors. Unless, of course, you lay eyes on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet. With a design inspired by the coupe's windswept look, this handsome cabriolet offers the best of open-air and closed-top performance. Simply raise the multi-layered power soft top to enjoy serene silence in the cabin.
Not sure which Mercedes-Benz E-Class you'll drive in Charlotte? Feel free to browse all of our available styles for sale here, or compare to other vehicles within the new model lineup. You'll find pricing information, package options, available colors, and more to help you explore our stunning collection.
The Breathtaking New Mercedes-Benz E-Class is Performance Re-Imagined
Along with industry-leading style, a legendary history of luxury performance, and the power to stop the world around it as it moves, the the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class also offers a more intelligent way to drive in Charlotte, Huntersville, Hickory, Concord & Salisbury, NC.
The COMAND® system places audio, navigation, and cruise controls at your fingertips on the ergonomically-designed steering wheel. Stream your music, direct your calls, and set your travel, all while retaining laser focus on the road ahead. But it's more than just clever entertainment; it's intelligent security, too. COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS can apply brakes to your car when it senses an obstruction in your path, and ATTENTION ASSIST, an innovative new technology, actually senses when you're starting to lose focus on the road, and will even suggest when you need to take a break from driving.
The cabin of every Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan or coupe is a suave, custom-tailored haven of premium materials and driver-centric technology. Connect to the world around you without needing to leave your seat. But with so many extraordinary choices, how is one to choose the perfect new luxury car for their needs? Explore the new E-Class lineup to learn more about each individual model and its unique offerings. Models marked with 4MATIC® offer Mercedes-Benz All-Wheel Drive as standard equipment.
- E 250 BlueTEC & 4MATIC® Sedan: equipped with Mercedes-Benz's 2.1L twin-turbo diesel, this practical and handsome sedan boasts 369 lb.-ft. of torque at 1,600 rpm, and up to 42 mpg on the highway
- E 350 & 4MATIC® Sedan: outfitted with a standard 3.5L gasoline V6, the E350 creates a thrilling 302 horsepower but still yields an efficient 29 mpg on the highway
- E 400 & 4MATIC® Sedan: top-tier in luxury for the E-Class, the E400 brings an exhilarating 329 horsepower and 354 lb.-ft. of torque from a powerful 3.0L biturbo V6 engine
- AMG® E 63 S Sedan: for drivers who are in pursuit of power, the handcrafted 5.5L AMG® biturbo V8 in the E63 S offers an astounding577 horsepower and 590 lb.-ft. of torque. This luxury sports sedan is not for the faint of heart
- E 400 &4MATIC® Coupe: sleek, powerful, admirable; the E400 coupe bears 329 horsepower from the 3.0L bi-turbo V6
- E 550 Coupe: an additional burst of power without overstatement or bravado; a 4.7L bi-turbo V8 creates 402 horsepower and 443 lb.-ft. of torque
Explore our available models online, or visit us in Charlotte for a more personal introduction to Mercedes-Benz. Compare the E-Class to other sedans and coupes in the new vehicle inventory, and re-imagine the way you think about the luxury sport car experience.