Mercedes-Benz Corporate Fleet Program
The Mercedes-Benz Fleet Program is designed to meet the needs of corporate customers interested in purchasing or leasing Mercedes-Benz vehicles for inclusion in their corporate fleets.
If your company is considering adding Mercedes-Benz vehicles to its fleet, enrolling in our corporate program can give you access to benefits that will help make purchasing fleet vehicles even easier and more cost efficient.
Mercedes-Benz of Northlake has partnerships with most major companies!
Companies with vehicle fleets may be granted a corporate account number (CAN) if they meet the following criteria:
- Operate fifteen (15) or more vehicles (any make or model) currently registered in the company name; registrations in individual names, titles and insurance cards are not accepted
- For leased vehicles, in addition to the registrations in the leasing company's name, a Buyer's Order or Lease Agreement or Master Insurance Policy listing the VINs to the company applying for the CAN
- Only motor vehicles registrations will be considered for CAN eligibility; no registration for trailers, boats, motorcycles, machinery, etc. will be considered
Executive Allowance Program
Executives currently receiving a vehicle allowance as part of their compensation package are also eligible for special benefits. The Executive Allowance Bonus Program is tailored for these select individuals.
Executive Allowance Bonus (EAB) is an enhancement to the Fleet Program. Available exclusively to executives, managers, and sales representatives with individual vehicle allowances, EAB provides significant incentives on eligible purchased or leased Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
The EAB enhancement is yet another reason for your company executive(s) to choose a Mercedes-Benz. Every Mercedes-Benz vehicle includes the following features:
- Four-year, 50,000-mile limited warranty period
- Standard features that other manufacturers may offer only as options - or not at all
- A full complement of active and passive safety features, as well as clean-diesel technology
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance for the life of the vehicle
- A customer service experience unparalleled in the industry
Qualifying for the Executive Allowance Bonus
In order to qualify for participation in the Executive Allowance Bonus, your company must meet the following requirements:
(A) Your company is currently enrolled in the Mercedes-Benz Fleet Program and has an assigned Corporate Account Number (CAN).
(B) Your company has employees who receive a vehicle allowance as part of their compensation package that applies to the individual purchase/lease of a company vehicle. To qualify for EAB, the applicant must submit the following documentation:
- An Executive Allowance Bonus Enrollment Form signed by the executive
- A photo Driver's License